3.0

I am a special ed teacher here in San Jose. As a reward for being good for a substitute teacher yesterday, I promised my students they could watch Home Alone, an excellent Christmas movie. I was in SHOCK when I couldn't find ANY of the Home Alone movies on Netflix. I knew they used to be there. So what is the point of Netflix? Here I am, rationalizing not buying DVDs anymore as they take up space, figuring since I pay for Netflix, I might as well use them when I want to watch videos. Well Netflix, today you totally failed me. However, most importantly, my special ed students lost out on watching their favorite Christmas video. I hope you reconsider your "recent strategy" and put ALL the videos back online which is what Netflix clients have always expected and appreciated.

~ A Special Ed Teacher

This person wrote the review because of "home alone movies are no longer available!" at Netflix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netflix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was discontinued movies. Author liked the most what netflix used to be. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netflix netflix movie for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1072799

Licensing.Their catalog changes monthly as licenses expire, renew or are acquired.

Its partially beyond their control as they can only get it for as long as the licenser will to let them have it.So while you may have seen it there in the past, that is no guarantee for the future.