i wanted to check out netflix never had it before thought i would try the free trial but they wanted my credit card number for a free trial i thought that was kind of dumb i will not use netflix i will continue to stream else where i cant see this company lasting too much longer, the word free trial means free or have they tacked on a fee for free ?then when i did try to put in my credit card it would not accept it even though its full loaded and it does not expire till next year!

whats going on netfilx?your loosing customers before you even get them

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to "i wish to see the company give the customers they wish to have there free trial without a credit card number or the choice to enter in the information after the trial has expired". The author is overall dissatisfied with Netflix. The most disappointing about free trial from Netflix was never got to try it Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netflix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Netflix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netflix?

Comments